Plan a school field trip with BART
What’s the price?
- Date and approximate time of trip
- Purpose of trip
- Name of BART stations of entry and exit for each leg of trip
- Number of students
- Include school check (credit card payment may be arranged via mutual agreement). Payment may include full fare for chaperones (in which case identify number of chaperones), or chaperones may purchase their tickets directly at the station
- Full street address for delivery (no PO Box). NOTE: signature will be required upon delivery
- Signature with printed name and title of school officer placing the order
BART Group Sales
300 Lakeside Drive, 22nd Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are paying by credit card.
Your group (minimum 20 passengers) can travel using individually encoded tickets, or if 100 or more persons, via original group Letter of Authorization. To ensure timely delivery of tickets or letter, BART must receive your paid order at least 21 days in advance of travel date for processing.
By submitting a field trip ticket order, the ordering school’s administration certifies that all students traveling on these discounted tickets are enrolled at the ordering school.
Looking for field trip ideas?
We've rounded up more than 50 places near BART where you can take your students.