7 tips to make your holiday shopping a breeze
Ease into the holidays by taking BART on your holiday shopping trips
- Parking on the weekends is free at BART parking lots! Park, and let BART take you the rest of the way.
- Don't shop solo. It's safer and more fun to shop with friends and family.
- Keep your personal items close by and hide valuables such as cell phones when not in use.
- Keep wallets secure. Use purses or bags with zippered compartments or keep them in a front pocket.
- Stay alert on the train. Avoid dozing off on BART.
- Make sure your keys are readily accessible when approaching your vehicle and be sure not to buy more than you can safely carry.
- Report suspicious activity to the Train Operator via intercom or BART Police via toll free phone number: (877) 679-7000.
BARTable Holiday Sweepstakes
We’re making the holidays easier this year by giving away a trip to New Zealand, shopping sprees, tickets to shows and other prizes. To enter, visit bart.gov/holidays. Don’t forget to tag us in your holiday adventures by using #bartableholidays.