Alameda County Fair
Carnival rides, adorable animals, lawn concerts and funnel cakes. The Alameda County Fair is back in town. Check out a nightly 8pm concert (free with admission) at the amphitheater.
2017 Discount Days
All special pricing ends at 5pm.
- Military Appreciation Day (every day): Members of the military are free every day with valid military ID. Veterans are free with proof of service
- June 28: Bring four non-perishable food items for free fair admission and $1 rides until 5pm
- June 22, 29 and July 6: Senior Free Thursday (62 and better), plus $2 Taste of the Fair
- June 23 and 30, and July 7: Kids Free Friday (12 and under)
- July 4: Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular featuring the Oakland Symphony, and First Responders Day (until 5pm) honoring police officers and fire personnel with badge
- July 5: $1 admission and $1 rides until 5pm
- Nightly fireworks show at the amphitheater